- Your overall aging process
- The impact of your lifestyle and
wellness practices on your health
- The likelihood of age related
diseases early emergence
Telomere length can be
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Oxidative stress
- Different types of cancer
- Metabolic diseases
Armed with this information
- Take a better control over your aging rate
- Obtain more personalized information on your health
- Measure your lifestyle improvements
TRUSTED BY OVER 1,000 DOCTORS
PROVIDING SERVICES IN OVER 35 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
Life Length Telomere Analysis Process
Individuals interested in getting their telomere length measured and finding out their true biological age can get the test done through our network of participating doctors or request it directly from Life Length.
Test kit with instructions will be sent to you or the chosen physician. Upon blood extraction, the sample needs to be sent to our laboratory for telomere analysis. Once completed, the results report will be delivered.
If a consultation of results is included, results report will be reviewed with the physician so that personalized recommendations can be made. Annual retesting is highly advisable in order to find out your individual aging rate.