- Your overall aging process
- The impact of your lifestyle and
wellness practices on your health
- The likelihood of age related
diseases early emergence
Telomere length can be
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Oxidative stress
- Different types of cancer
- Metabolic diseases
Armed with this information
- Take a better control over your aging rate
- Obtain more personalized information on your health
- Measure your lifestyle improvements
TRUSTED BY OVER 1,000 DOCTORS
PROVIDING SERVICES IN OVER 35 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
Life Length Telomere Analysis Process
Individuals interested in testing their telomere length and finding out their true biological age can request the test from their own physician, or choose one from our network of participating doctors.
The physician will be in charge of the procedure. Upon blood extraction, the sample is sent to our laboratory to complete the telomere testing process. The results report will be then delivered.
Upon reviewing the results, physicians provide consultation to their patients, creating more personalized recommendations and therapies. Annual retests are highly advisable in order to find out an individual´s aging rate.